Leading Faculty &
Alumni & Past
Days of In-campus
Note: The numerical programme highlights presented above are approximate, and they will be confirmed closer to the programme start.
Eligibility: Graduates/ Diploma Holders in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 10 years of work experience (after graduation) as of September 30, 2022.
*Others include Consulting, FMCG, Infrastructure, Publishing, and Retail, amongst others.
*Others include Consulting, Manufacturing, Operations, and R&D, amongst others.
Note: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
"I work as a Zonal Sales Manager handling Telangana state for Samsung at Hyderabad. I chose this programme to upgrade myself personally and professionally as well as to excel within the organisation. This programme helped me make the right decisions at work, develop negotiation and cross-functional team management skills and helped in conflict management. The IIM Kozhikode faculty helped me learn quickly. The examples used were helpful and made a difference professionally. Emeritus organised the classes effectively, the virtual teams were handled well, and peer learning helped exchange knowledge. I will recommend this programme to my friends and colleagues because it is beneficial to upgrade oneself."
Zonal Sales Manager, Samsung
"The programme added value by helping me to unlearn and learn new approaches. It has changed my perception of a problem and understanding of the science between the few systematic approaches we follow already. The course modules were great, and I have learned a lot from the faculty and peers. It was a unique combination of research mindset, faculty and peers from different industries. This course has helped me understand how various departments approach a problem differently. It has also helped me understand, communicate, and negotiate with other departments more effectively."
Senior Manager, Accord Global Technology Solutions
Institute of National Importance*
Top B-School in India*
Participants will be awarded a completion certificate from IIM Kozhikode on successfully completing all evaluation components and maintaining a minimum attendance of 75%. Participants who are unable to clear all evaluation components, but have a minimum attendance of 75% shall be awarded a participation certificate.
- The certificate shown above is for illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact prototype of the actual certificate.
- IIM Kozhikode reserves the right to change the certificate and specifications without notice.
On successful completion of the programme, participants will be eligible for the prestigious IIM Kozhikode Executive Alumni Status. These participants will subsequently receive the alumni registration details from IIM Kozhikode.
Note: The Executive Alumni benefits are subject to the discretion of IIM Kozhikode.
- Programme Directors might change due to unavoidable circumstances, and revised details will be provided closer to programme start date.
- Industry Expert sessions could be scheduled in a different time zone, depending on speaker availability.
These are cameo sessions by experts with deep experience in the industry, aimed at complementing the sessions by academic experts, and providing nuanced insights from a practice perspective. These sessions are typically interspersed across the programme.
During the programme, as a part of specific modules and/ or separately, participants will be engaging in business simulation exercises that allow them to apply some of their learnings in a simulated business setting. In such exercises, participants in groups will be required to make strategic and tactical choices, resource allocation, and other decisions as part of a series of managerial actions. The simulation exercises typically happen in a competitive setting with other groups in the fray, providing an exciting, near-real and interactive learning experience for participants.
- The in-campus modules are subject to the conditions/ unavoidable circumstances that prevail at the given point in time. In case the current situation maintains the status quo, suitable alternatives to replace the in-campus modules will be made available via live online sessions.
- Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/ adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
- The programme curriculum includes individual assignments, simulations, group projects & presentations to apply and demonstrate classroom learnings.
Below EMI plans are available for the loan amount: INR 6,49,000
|Loan Provider||Tenure (months)||EMI|
|Loan Provider||Tenure (months)||Interest||EMI|
Erulearning Solutions Private Limited (a company incorporated in India) is a subsidiary of Eruditus Learning Solutions Pte Ltd (a company incorporated in Singapore), and operates under the brand name of 'Eruditus' and 'Emeritus'.